Monday, December 22, 2014

Xmas Tic Tac Holders and nugget treats

Last year I made quite a bit of different goodies to take with me to a Holliday craft fair. Although I sold an ok amount, it was probably my 1st and only time I'll ever do one. It's just too much work and I was really stressed out the whole time with thinking I wouldn't get things done on time. I made some super cute Tic Tac holders using the Fancy Topper Die from Jaded Blossom and they matched perfectly with the nugget holders I made. 



Hershey nugget treats 



3 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy!! Awesome job on all your treats! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I can't believe how many projects you have here. They are all so stinkin cute! so glad you linked up at JB for the monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Everything turned out awesome! Thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete