Sunday, May 24, 2015

Elephant goodies

My tax/multi service lady is so awesome! She's helped me out so much with so many things that I wanted to give her a little appreciation gift. She absolutely loves elephants. Her entire office is over flowing in elephant gifts she's recieved from customers in the past couple of years. 




I made her a little card, 2 tags to place on the bag and on the nugget tin using the Zooballoo  cricut cartridge and hid the eyes so that I can use my peachy keen stamps. 

Supplies used:
* Zooballoo Cricut Cartridge
* George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge for the tags
* Snow Cutie Face Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps
* Border Punch by Recollections
* Sheer Magenta ribbon from Papermart
* Nugget Tin (I've had for a while and can't think of where I purchased it)
* Stickles and pearls embellishments from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment