Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Graduation treats

My baby boy graduated from kindergarten today 😱. It's a bitter sweet day for me and I couldn't be happier, he's made me one proud mama 😍 but time is flying by. He's growing so quickly😭. I made little graduation treats for all the kids in his class. I placed my order last minute for super cute graduation stamps from my fave, Jaded Blossom but I didn't get them on time πŸ˜” (I should have prepped with time, lol) so I worked with what I had. Good thing Jaded Blossom's stamps are so versatile and most all the stamp sets have many many uses.  I used my "School Rocks" stamp set and used the kindergarten stamp on the books. Since I made them kind of quickly, I didn't want to do too much work and not have enough time to finish them so I did a print and cut on my Cameo using a free file from Kadoodlebug Designs. They turned out pretty cute I think and my son absolutely loved them. He was so excited to hand them out at school today.





Supplies used: 
*Jaded Blossom: Candy Caddy die, Treat Tag die, School Rocks stamp set. 
* Kadoodlebug Designs: Cutie KaToodles- graduate bear. 
* Papermart.com: silver sheer organza ribbon

1 comment: